Friday, February 10, 2012

Remembering Mr. Perfect



This is a sad day in the calendar of pro wrestling.  Nine years ago today Curt Henning died of a cocaine overdose.  Mr. Perfect was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.  In my opinion, he is the greatest WWE superstar to never become world champion.  Perhaps the only thing he was better at, was being a husband and father.  I watched his DVD again recently, and it brought a tear to my eye seeing him with his family.  It was also tragic considering that he most likely would have made one more great run with the WWE if this had not happened.  Matches with Kurt Angle, CM Punk, Triple H, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton and a huge streak match vs. The Undertaker, would have all been legendary.  I think about this everyday and it saddens me, but I know Curt is in a better place now.  I just wanted to take a moment to wish his family well and I hope you all take some time today to watch some of his matches and keep his memory alive in your hearts.


RIP Curt we all miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment