Monday, February 20, 2012

CHRIS BROWN vs. CM PUNK at Wrestlemania, BOOK IT!

LOL, I was a bit surprised after I returned home from watching the chamber PPV with my friends.  I checked in on twitter and immediately noticed a war was brewing between WWE Champion CM Punk and Chris Brown....


VS.



Check after the jump for the details....





CM Punk had this to say about Chris Brown:


"I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment."


Brown responded with the following:


@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.

Positivity regardless of how u feel! @CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!




My Take:


I wonder if Brown realizes that Punk is straight edge and obviously doesn't take steroids....not the smartest thing to say....then again....Chris Brown hasn't made a smart decision in years.....still....they should involve him in a storyline somehow...wouldn't mind seeing him get kicked in the head (especially after that GOD-awful Grammy performance).



-9

No comments:

Post a Comment