Monday, March 5, 2012

Shawn Merriman weighs in on the CM Punk/Chris Brown feud!



This war has gotten much more personal.  Find out how Merriman has involved himself after the jump!





Shawn Merriman has gone after CM Punk over Twitter. Merriman, who says he's a friend of Chris Brown's, had a previous feud with Punk over Twitter when Punk mocked him for trying and failing to hook up with one of the Divas while WWE was in Costa Rica. Here is the latest shot Merriman has taken at the WWE Champion:


Fuck C.M. Punk, he's still a punk forever in my book. I'm sure my supporters feel the same way... And WWE, I ain't hosting y'all new network until somebody whoop C.M. Punk cuz he's a p$ssy.

Serious, who the fuck is C.M. Punk other than a soft butt...wrestling gone soft f off... If god is my witness, C.M. Punk was wearing a thong laying by the pool tanning his cheeks in Costa Rica, now tell me I'm lying... C.M. Punk wants no part of Lights, trust me...

And WWE, I ain't hoting sh#t until C.M. is dethroned... I ain't a hater at all, but if you like dudes tanning by the pool (in) a thong that's cool. I think he had pillows under his stomach.



The comments he made about Punk in Costa Rica, are a reference to their recent war of words prior to the Chris Brown controversy.  The original heat between the two men began when CM Punk tweeted the following:


"Watching Shawne Merriman of the Buffalo Bills hit on our divas and strike out. Reminds me of the Bills in the Super Bowl."


 Merriman, who happened to be in Costa Rica at the same time as WWE's Superstars and Divas, tweeted back


"I was just giving you guys some hope. Look like you were struggling by the pool."


Afterwards, Punk tweeted


"If you could get to a QB as fast as you ran after our divas, maybe you'd make headlines being a Pro Bowler and not a creep,"


Merriman, who last made the Pro Bowl in 2007, then fired back,


"How about I come and deliver a nice special Lights Out (butt) woopin tonight Costa Rican Style?"


Punk proclaimed himself the victor of the Twitter feud after that.


"Clearly, I have defeated you, However, You will have plenty of time to think of a better come back while you ride the bench for another entire season."


Merriman's response?


"It's bad when I thought you worked at the hotel ... I almost handed you my f'ing towel. Go do some push ups," he tweeted. "Do me a favor (and) turn your little wrestling underwear around and give yourself a wedge."


Later, Punk wrote,


"All I did was observe him walking around poolside, back and fourth, around in circles. I had no clue who he was, just knew that this guy was obviously trying to get noticed. When that didn't work, he sent his publicist after the girls, which is the most lacking of testicles thing ever. That's how we found out who he was.
When THAT didn't work I watched him run after them as they tried to leave. Dude clowned himself and all I did was report the facts and laugh about it. On the road, the WWE is a family. The divas are my sisters, and like any big brother, I don't want creeps around my little sisters."




My Take:


I find the whole situation pure comedy.  Merriman is an idiot everyone knows this to be true.  Why Punk felt the need to even let it go this far, is beyond me.  I would have laughed and shrugged off any insult from that moron.  Still, it's interesting to note that Punk has been making a lot of famous enemies these days.



-9

1 comment: