Friday, April 5, 2013

CM Punk Tells Smart Marks "F*ck You!"

Peter Rosenberg conducted a series of interviews after the Wrestlemania press conference and CM Punk in particular, had some choice words for smart marks around the world.  Even though I review and rate events, I don't consider myself fitting of the "smart" mark label.  My optimism and general perspective is a drastic contrast to many here on the Internet and it's something I'm actually very proud of.  Nevertheless, the powers that be are probably not going to like much of what Punk had to say here.  You can see that interview along with a few questions with John Cena and Mark Henry below:



2 comments:

  1. Mark henry is the truth. Cm punk said it best F*#k you smarks and you know who are too just shut up and enjoy the show because you will be amazed bitches. And I loved how Cena finally turn heel im now a Cena fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosenberg is a mark.

    ReplyDelete