Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Blog Formerly Known as GN9NEZWWE

Nearly a year ago, I formed this blog out of pure frustration with the current landscape of the IWC.  I was tired of all of the negativity floating all over the Internet and longed for a place that I could go to for a more balanced and fair perspective, without admitting to spoilers or the other crap floating around on many of the "dirt sheets".  I had noticed that most of the negativity was directed at the WWE's current product so I began to take a stand.  Thus, GN9NEZWWE was born.  Still, I am a huge fan of pro wrestling from all over and I still watch TNA, ROH, DGUSA, PWG, NOAH, Shimmer, Chikara and many other wrestling promotions and I've begun to feel a bit strangled by committing myself to only reviewing WWE related content. 

Now that's all about to change with the blog now being re-dubbed G9ZWrestling.  We're expanding folks.  And I hope you will all come for the ride with us.  I for one, am very excited to get the opportunity to keep my mission statement alive, while still being able to give you all a heads up on which companies/events and wrestlers you should keep an eye on.  If you are primarily a fan of the WWE, have no fear I will still be reviewing PPVs and some of your favorite series of articles (The ESSENTIALS, The Great Debate and more) will carry over and we will stay true to those of you who've been fans since the beginning. 


Thanks for all of your continued support,


-9

1 comment:

  1. Oh God I can't wait huge fan already of your blog.

    ReplyDelete