Tuesday, January 10, 2012

***CONGRADULATIONS EDGE***

If you saw my favorite superstars post, then you know Edge is one of my all-time favorites!  Last night, we got the great news that Edge will be inducted into the 2012 Hall of Fame along with the legendary Four Horsemen! I could not be more happy!



Check out my  ~'*Edge appreciation post*'~ after the jump!


For starters...here is the awesome video package from Raw last night



This news was the best part of Raw last night for me, here are some people who very much agree:


*taken from each person's twitter


Shawn Michaels: “A gigantic, enormous congratulations to Edge on his Hall of Fame induction. Unbelievably well deserved & I could not be happier for him!!!” wrote Michaels, a fellow WWE Hall of Famer.


Christian: “Edge… Hall Of Fame… No one deserves it more #YouThinkYouKnowMe.”


JBL: “Congrats to the Four Horsemen for goin into wrestling HoF! A well deserved and huge honor-fans everywhere, including me, are very excited!!”“Congrats to Edge! Well deserves honor! Very happy for him. #JBLfacts”


William Regal: “Very happy to hear that Edge is being inducted into the HOF.A great man and excellent foe. And I’m incredibly happy that the Four Horseman are also being inducted into the 2012 HOF.The best group ever to grace my business.”


Vickie Guerrero: “I’m so happy for Edge and The 4 Horsemen getting inducted into the Hall of Fame….well deserved”


It's great that Edge will now be the youngest superstar ever inducted into the Hall of Fame.  Here are the Rated 'R' Superstar's thoughts on his induction:


* Edge said his Hall of Fame induction seems early but it is a compliment. He said WWE officials told him he is the youngest person to ever be inducted.

* Edge said his neck is doing well and he’s learning what bothers it and what doesn’t. Eventually he will have to get neck surgery and flights over 2 hours hurt him for a day after.

* The Rated R Superstar says he hikes, bikes and plays records every day. He’s planning on doing season three of Haven. Regarding his upcoming WWE DVD, he saw an advanced copy and is happy with it. Edge said he chose the matches for the DVD.


I for one can't wait to add his DVD to my massive collection on April 10th!



Well I've said it before, and I'll say it again...


THANK YOU EDGE! We will miss you!


*check in tomorrow for my complete thoughts on last night's episode of WWE Raw!

-9

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU EDGE, THANK YOU EDGE, THANK YOU EDGE! SO proud of him! He deserves it plus more! AND The Four Horsemen as well, ALL LEGENDS and were always HOFamers already in my book.

    ReplyDelete